Friday, October 14, 2011

8 months down...1 more to go

Yesterday was my 8 month mark in my pregnancy. And though it is quite a feit to have accomplished 8 months out of a 9 month pregnancy, I really didn't think much of it past the fact that I had 1 more month to go of bearing around this huge belly. I started my day like most days growning and moaning towards the bathroom, and after some goodbye kisses to my hunny and breakfast in my tummy I felt energized enough to do some house cleaning. I started on my chores when around 1PM I heard the doorbell ring. Robby had mentioned about expecting something today, and since he had recently ordered something from Disney I thought that was probably what it was. So I made my way to answer the door when to my surprise it was a delivery from proflowers!


As I opened my package anxiously I began to assemble my bouquet and read the wonderfully added note. I love love flowers, but I also always enjoy the little messages attached to the flowers when delivered. I figured that this delivery would be from my hunny, but I was wrong..



It was from my baby's Daddy ;)

If you can't read the note...It says:

One more month to go! I just wanted to let you know that I love you and thank you for sacrificing so much to bring out little bundle of joy (hopefully :) into the world! You truly are a very selfless person and will be blessed for it. Love, Your baby's Daddy

I think that is one of the top 5 nicest things that's ever been said to me for sure. It simply made my day and the fact that my hunny does see all the work, sweat, and pain I'm going through really meant alot to me. I really didn't see it as that much of a sacrifice...I mean...This is what you do to have a baby, and I wanted to have a baby. I didn't see it being that big of a deal giving up my body to have a baby. I'm not a vein person to begin with so stretchmarks and a huge tummy wasn't something I was going to freak over. But the fact that Robby views what I'm doing as a sacrifice really made me feel special and that he truly notices what I'm going through. I love you hunny! :)



I can't believe how far I've come since starting this pregnancy. In eight months...Well...as you can see...




I've grown quite a bit! It's been quite an adventure and I'm thankful for having such a smooth pregnancy as well. We pray every night for our little peanut that he'll be safe and keep growing healthy and strong. I can't beleive it's only one more month...One more month till this huge belly becomes a bundle of happiness I can hold in my arms!

2 comments:

  1. You really don't look that big! Maybe you just feel big, but you really don't look that big! Love ma sil!

    ReplyDelete