Monday, February 18, 2013

LOVE Day

So...I think it's safe to say I LOVE every holiday. I equally get giddy and excited and go all out anytime a big holiday comes around; even if it was made for the sheer profit of money. Holidays like Valentine's Day are especially fun because I get to get my creative juices flowing and try to come up with something fun to share with my husband on that day. It's kind of hard to shop or give gifts on Valentine's Day I think for men...I mean...I'm tickled pink with a simple bouquet of flowers and some chocolate. But I'm almost 100% positive my husband wouldn't appreciate such gifts. As such I went to my trusty Pinterest (which I am still absolutely addicted to) and started browsing ideas of what to do. I went with...the "man bouquet".

Packed with all the yummy goodness my husband loves. It rocked.

Yep...that's how we do.


Now...Let's just face it...Valentine's Day IS a woman's holiday...And as such my husband went above and beyond to try and make it special for me. He's awesome.

I woke up to this...He's too sweet!


Heart shaped doughnuts...How cute are these!?

So...Originally I was suppose to go get a mani and pedi done...My sweet husband had been keeping the appointment a secret for over a week! But sadly I have no sense of direction and I have the WORST luck with finding new places. As such, I drove around 30 minutes trying to find this place. FAIL. So after coming home defeated we did the next best thing. We went to the Mall.

Love my Valentine...He's so handsome!

After a fun day of shopping and browsing stores (my favorite past time!) I was allowed to pick what I wanted for our Valentine's Day dinner. We never go out for V'Day because A) It's always crowded and we like a quiet atmosphere and B) We have a wee one that I'm just too attached to still to let go with a babysitter. So after little man went to bed we had Chicken Samareno. It. Is. Amazing. And my husband makes the BEST chicken Samareno. It's alot of work and he sighs every time I request it. But he makes it for me...Because he loves me that much he says. :-)

YES.

Speaking of my wee man...It was his 2ND Valentine's Day! Can you believe he's been around for 2!? I can't...So here's a little flashback from last here compared to this year.

Look how big he's gotten! Goodness!

Here's a few pictures to highlight wee man's Valentine's Day.

My little Valentine.


I couldn't forget little man...He got a little somethin' somethin' too.
Filled with tiny animal crackers just for him!





All in all it was another successful and enjoyable Valentine's Day. I sure do LOVE my Valentine's!

No comments:

Post a Comment