Monday, June 18, 2012

A Day for Daddy's

Yesterday was our 1st time celebrating Father's day in our home and I think it was a total success. It was so fun to brainstorm ideas of how to make the day special for Robby and for him to get to have his big day. I kept things relatively simple because after all, I've got a lot of Father's days to do and I'm going to have to out-do myself every time. Better set the bar low for starters. :)

All of my ideas were inspired by Pinterest, including dessert. I don't know what I'd ever do without it in my life now haha! It's kind of cheating...Because Robby didn't have Pinterest to help him he just had to wing it! Oh well!

Father's Day package for Robby

Happy Father's Day to the Best Daddy...Hands down! :)

We Love You to Pieces!

You're never jerky to us and always happy to see us and spend time with us!

Best POP Ever! :)

It may all kind of seem cheesy and corny...But I'm that kind of gal, and Robby pretty much expects cheesy and cute stuff from me by now and he humors me by loving it to bits! It was fun to surprise him with it.

AND now some pictures of the honorary father..

Aren't they so handsome!? I'm such a lucky gal...

We love daddy!

AND NOW...For dessert! I got this idea from Pinterest so check out my "Father's Day" board if you are so tempted to try. Or just come to my house right now...I've got over half a pan left cause there's only the 2 of us to eat it and we're really trying to watch out eating! It's so delectable and rich I could have died after eating it! It took me over an hour in prep time to make it so ya...I'm bragging about this delicious morsel just a bit.

Sweet yummy morsel of goodness..

What could be better than oreo, reese's, chocolate, in a cold dessert on a hot summer day?

So that's just a little about our Father's day. I'm so incredibly thankful for the men in my life and especially my husband. He's my rock and my soft place to fall. He's the father of my baby and our hard working man. I'm incredibly lucky!!

1 comment: