Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Burn Baby Burn

So like WAY back in May you might recall me writing a post about losing weight yatta yatta? Well almost 2 months later I've FINALLY got the first 10 pounds off...Well 11 pounds if we're getting technical. And I told myself with every 10 pound mark I'd write a post and take pictures. I really didn't think my pictures would look any different because in all actuality I have SO far to go (we're talking pre-wedding weight/size) that 10 pounds doesn't seem that great and I still feel fat yatta yatta. But I took the pictures anyway because it's still 10 pounds off! It's kind of bitter sweet for me because it's 10 pounds I worked off but I still have so far to go that it seems minuscule in the big scheme of things. But never-the-less here's the results!

Before
After


 Once I started looking I could see little changes here and there. My belly's not as crazy and my butt's not quite as bubbled at the top. I'm thinking another 10 pounds and some changes will REALLY be noticeable, I'm excited!

Before

After

Before


















After




















These last 2 are prolly my favorite, because you can just tell I'm not quite as rolly-polly as I was. It's very gratifying to see the little changes because going through this day by day I don't think anything has changed! But it's actually working! What's been working for me (And would work fabulously if I'd keep my head in the game ALL the time) is just cutting down my starches and watching the sugar and sweets! That's it really! I'm not a big sugary drink or soda person so that's not a problem it's just the major sweet tooth and carb lover that's the problem! So keeping my starches in check (like MAYBE 2 servings but let's not get crazy here) and practically no sweets has really done it for me. Work-outs have been the real struggle with a little one because lets face it...The last thing I really wanna do once he goes down for a nap is workout...I'd rather watch some trashy TV or get on Pinterest. But I've been trying! And hopefully I'll start getting better as I get more and more motivated to lose the weight. 20 pounds off here I come!

20 pounds lost, here I come!

4 comments:

  1. wahoo!! keep up the great work! it may seem like a small number but it's something in the right direction! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doing it. And always remember when things like eh I don't want to or I'm too tired why do it creep in... say out loud BECAUSE I'M WORTH IT!... It helps me when my clock is ringing at 4:30 am... Helps me get out of bed or off the chair or where ever I might be and doing it cause I'm worth it! :-) And you start to believe it! Trust me on this one! You look fab and you will love how your clothes are fitting and soon you will have to say.... ummm yes I need help... can you find this in a SMALLER SIZE please! I was in trying on clothes and I kept hear a lady tell her daughter go get me this... in a size bigger.. wait.. two sizes bigger. I thought oh I have so been there so many times.. and now I'm saying... I think I'll take in a smaller size just to see... Congratulations on your great start! We all have to start somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I am so excited for you Brittany! Keep up the good work! It will continue to pay off I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! You are doing great. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete