Monday, June 3, 2013

California

So...like I said in my post yesterday (see how I get back home and the blog posts are just flyin?) I went to California last week for Livvy's graduation. It was a much needed break from my ever day hum-drum; specially after being sick for 2 weeks. Going home is always a good boost to get me back into the swing of life. I'm grateful for the trip, and I'm also glad to be home! We missed daddy so much! These pictures...pretty much sum up the trip.

Super-model status.
Sisters!

And...the brother...?
Yes...for one day my son was a sock/sandal wearing kid.

Hanging out with uncy.

Home <3


Graduation.
So proud of you Livvy!
Go Bobcats!!

Isn't she beautiful? I did her hair AND makeup!

<3 Her.

The whole family -one important daddy.
Look at this beauty! Can you believe she's officially a 9th grader!?

Gorgeous.

Glorias = THE best mexican food/service!

Cutie.
Livvy...Bebe...Giftbag.


Sprinkler fun.


He kept sticking his finger in the hole to block the water then it'd spray everywhere.








Waiting in the airport...Let's go home to daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment