Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Change #1- Weight

So...Change #1 I'm starting today...My weight! I've always tried to hide my weight and pretend I was thinner than I am. But when you take pictures they don't lie...Pictures don't lie that I'm fat! I've been in denial for a while that I was okay with the way I am. After all...There are fatter people out there than me and they seem to be happy so why can't I? I've realized in the past few weeks that I'm not happy with the way I am...I can't just settle for looking like this for the rest of my life. I have potential to be hot...I have potential to be sexy! And I want to be! I'm 22 years old and should be enjoying these years of a perky body; not trying to age myself with weight and flab. So..I did what I never wanted to do and took body pictures. Starting today I am turning things around. Things are changing 180 degrees and I'm going to do this! After taking these pictures this morning I was horrified at myself and just sickened. I want to be able to walk down the street and be like, "Yah...I'm hot...I know." I want to be conceted to a certain extent! So...As part of my blog I will be documenting my progress. Whether it be my successes or my failures it's going into this blog and the change will begin. The only time I remember ever being skinny was when I was 15 and lost 45 pounds. I remmeber the change that came over me, and how suddenly I was noticed! The only unfortunate part about me losing that weight was I was stupid and thought I wast still fat. I'm not going to take for granted this time if I lose 45 pounds! I will certainly consider 45 pounds a success and consider myself skinny! I'm not going to put my pant size or weight...Because I'm just not that bold to such a thing yet! Maybe once the weight is off I'll put my former weight and pant size. But for now that is not something I'm putting on here. Believe what you want from the pictures :). What I'd like to do though is put this same outfit on each week so that it can be seen just the changes being made to my body. Let the fun begin!

TODAY:
 
So today I started my day off with a healthy breakfast. I had a glass of milk, 2 scrambled eggs, a piece of toast, and some yogart with granola. I KNOW how to eat healthy and I've done it before. Now it's just making myself do this! I figure if I've got an audience and some where where I will be held accountable for my actions I may be less inclined to stuff junk down my face if I have to record it later. I'm going to try and document what I eat and exercise I do every day so that everyone knows what it is I'm doing. So with breakfast off to a good start I'm heading out for run and then some lunch!
Wish me luck! :\

3 comments:

  1. So I just left you this long comment and it had an error. The jist of it was.....

    YOU CAN DO IT!!

    I have lost 13 pounds since the first part of July. Right now I'm working on 7 more pounds. Then, I'll work on a few more pounds. My goal is to be not considered overweight by the BMI standards. I haven't seen that weight since I first got married. Hope it's possible. I just look at a few pounds at a time and it doesn't seem so daunting. Anyway, I'm cheering you on! You can do it! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think you are fine just how you are but you have to be happy with who you are. So go for it girl! Oh and to add links to your blog go to your dashboard and on the right hand side you will see gadgets. You want the blog list I think then you can add who you want to keep up with and their blog. There is a great blog a ton of us love called The Pioneer woman. She is amazing and has great recipes and gives away stuff all the time. So check her out.. my blog is http://mylifethusfar-annette.blogspot.com/ If you can find it give one of us a call and we can walk you through it! So for now.... I'm attaching myself to your blog... :-) Love you much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UMMM..You are not fat!!! I am the chunky monkey. Now that I have a baby....its SOO hard haha =] WIsh I had my running buddy!!

    ReplyDelete