Tuesday, January 24, 2012

2012

2011 was quite the year for us...we found out we were pregnant, I graduated college, and then we had a baby! Though 2011 was a fantastic, emotional, and trying year there's so much to look forward to in this up coming year. Here are a few things I look forward to and can't wait for in 2012!

 
1.      My mom coming to visit. Vincent will be coming back up to pack up the rest of his things and my mom is coming up along for the ride. I’m so excited to see her and for her to get to spend more time with baby Robby! Going through the experience of having a baby has brought my relationship with my mom closer. I have always loved my mom and needed her, but after having a baby and having her there I find that I feel more like we’re friends as well as her being my mom. I feel like this barrier has been lifted and we can go out and enjoy hanging out and being friends; I like it. I’m just excited to have her here and spend more time with her! Movies and going out shopping will be a must!

2.      Going to California. For my birthday present my mom is flying bebe and I out to California in March so everyone can see baby Robby and I can spend some time at home. Since getting married I have really had a struggle with being away from home, and though being married has helped me be more independent and rely on my husband I still miss home! I’m looking forward to going home for a few days and seeing everyone.

3.      April. Robby finishes up classes come April and will be (hopefully) starting an internship. Where that internship takes us and what it brings excites me! I’ve loved my time in Rexburg, but I’m ready to move on and start a new adventure with ma hunny!

4.      Losing weight. I’ve been struggling with it for a few years and after sacrificing my body up to have a baby it’s time to be a little selfish. It’s time to focus on me and losing weight! I’m motivated more than ever to slim down; I’m ready to be the hot little mama with the adorable baby boy.

5.      Baby Robby. I’m so excited and anxious for the changes and growing that our little man will do this year! Already we’ve had the enjoyment of watching our little man start to find his voice (cooing!), smile, hold his head up, and just interact with us. I’m loving every minute of this little growing boy!

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog:) SO happy and excited for you! Wish I was going to be home in March so that I could see you both! Sheesh:)

    ReplyDelete