Saturday, January 28, 2012

Quite the talker!

So earlier in the week baby Robby was giving us quite a show. I've come to the conclusion that he is a morning person a) because around 9PM is when he gets fussy b) he's wide awake around 7 and c) he is all smiles and giggles of a morning. I am a night owl and I can tell you that none of the previous apply! So there just happen to be one morning that I was awake and baby Robby was just a talkin' away. We recently got a new camera and I was dieing to try it out on our little guy! So I had the intention of posting this the day after on Facebook but to my dismay it didn't work. I then tried to post it on my blog (just upload the video) and that didn't work either! We're thinking it's such high resolution and so large that it won't upload so we went with a last ditch effort and uploaded it on youtube...Success! So here's our little pride and joy a few mornings back. :)


http://youtu.be/_qLBO4u4qI0

No comments:

Post a Comment