Thursday, May 24, 2012

OUR NEW PLACE!!

Alright all you happy patient people...I've got pictures!! Some rooms are still a work in progress but I know you've waited oh so patiently for. So here ya go!!

Livingroom from front door.

From Dining room opening

Dining room. There's a whole other side across from the table that I'm trying to figure out what we'll put there. Perhaps a wall table and mirror?

Kitchen from Pantry opening.

Kitchen from window.

Back door and Pantry.

Pantry, and lots of cubboard space! Thank goodness!
Our room...A work in progress..We're looking at getting a desk maybe to put in the corner? And of course the bed is still not made with all the pretties on it...

The rest of our room..Please excuse the bra hanging..I'm a bra-less kind of gal...I'd fit perfectly in the 60's/70's.

Bathroom

Me standing in the shower to give you another angle of the bathroom.

Awesome large closet we're fully taking advantage of.

Bebe's room. A HUGE work in progress but I'm on my way! I'll be blogging about that soon enough.
And the cute kid who's waiting for his room to be done!

Front of the house.

Right side...I LOVE our trees! It'd be perfect if we had grass.

Left side of house...We had a garage to store MORE stuff in haha.

This is for you mom! LOOK! They're still alive and so pretty!

From across the street. We're the corner house!

Well that about sums it up! I'm hoping to have bebe's room complete in a week or so which I'm really excited about! So look for pictures coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. Awe looks great! Nice house! I can't wait to see what you do with Robby's room. And I'm with you on the whole bra thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It look great! So jealous of the remodeling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks perfect! All the waiting paid off! You've done a good job. I hang my bra on the doorknob too! hehehe!!

    ReplyDelete