Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Fall Festitives

I love Fall. I think Fall is my favorite season. The weather begins to change and there's just this crispness in the air. Soon it will be Thanksgiving, and then Christmas. Time for food, family, music, fun, and most importantly jeans and blanket season. That is...Unless you live in Arizona. Then it's just one long drug out Summer. But I still love Fall non-the-less. I'm walking around in my boots and jeans sweating like a pig, but it's Fall. And I'm gonna stick it to Arizona.

This year we thought it would be fun to go to a pumpkin patch to pick our pumpkins. Well we weren't able to find a true authentic pumpkin patch. But we did find a cute little farm to go pick pumpkins at. It was so much fun taking Robby around to all the sites, I can't wait till next year when he's older and can really enjoy it even more.

The Pumpkin Farm aka Tolmachoff Farm

Checkin' out the chicks. I thought I had more years till we had to worry about chicks. ;-)


I seriously wanted one. They were the cutest pot belly pigs ever!


Saying hello to the chickens.

Peekin' on the chicks.

Up close of the pot bellies!






He loved just running around.


The corn box.

Literally...a box of corn kernels.

Cheese!

Adorable little play area.


The spider web.





Chasing the chickens.

In the corn maze.

We decided on the kiddie corn maze, the other one said est. time 60 min...Eh for us it would have been like 2 hours.











That one's the winner.


Halloween
Carving out pumpkins and going out with friends on Halloween. We had such a great time trick o' treating and Robby did great. After one house he knew the drill. Knock on the door, raise your bag up, and get candy. He's a pro.

Picking a pattern.

This one's the winner!


Checkin' out the inside of the pumpkin. He said, "Eww!"

Helping scoop it out.




Yes. He is eating a piece of the raw pumpkin. That's right.

Helping daddy.

Daddy's, Robby's, and mine.

Our door. We left a note on the bowl to please take some!





Robby & Paige.







Enjoying some of his spoils.




He was tired...It was a long night.

1 comment: