Sunday, November 3, 2013

My Life Be Like

My life be like crazy busy! I keep telling myself things will slow down and I'll have some "down time", but my down time these days is consumed with chasing a certain very active boy around. My time is consumed with hugs, kisses, peek-a-boo, wrestling, tickling, laughing, running, snuggling, feeding, and wiping. And that doesn't even include the time set aside for my calling and catching up on trash TV. My life is FULL. So instead of back-tracking, which would mean I'd be jumping all the way back to July to talk about the home-made shirts,  I'll just give a few pictures. That way I can satisfy my need to share EVERY event in my life. Some things will just have to be for-go'd, like the fun times we've had at the water park, the Grand Canyon, and the zoo's.

Ah forget it...I can't resist. Here's some highlights!

The 4th



Cutie.




 

Water Park

Wave pool with Grammy

The gang + my mom

A not so happy little man.


:-)



His favorite time was snack time.



The Grand Canyon






Wild life.






:-)



The Zoo: Part 1


They had trick o' treating at the zoo!

Animals to pet, eek!






Trick o' treat!


Mommy and a baby! SO cute! We seriously spent 10 minutes just watching them interact.










Wow. So I haven't even gotten to everything I wanted to show. But after sorting through all those pictures I'm done for the night. Maybe I'll finish writing about the rest tomorrow or...4 months from now. Like I said, my life be like crazy...

1 comment:

  1. i think robby has been to more zoos than i have in my whole life! looks like fun!!

    ReplyDelete