Friday, November 22, 2013

I Have a Cute Little Family

So I've got this cute little family. I love them. We fit pretty well together. And every once in a while I make my cute little family get all dressed up. And we take family pictures. My husband's even gotten good at not complaining and complying with my wishes. I love my cute little family. And I love our cute little pictures. And shout out to my mom for taking them! I'm all about not paying for picture taking...Someday I may give in...but for now I'm happy having it be free. They aren't super professional looking. But they're good enough for my wall.





His favorite thing to do by far.


I love them.

And now...for my husband's personal cameo shots. He felt the need to have some personal facial shots evidently...





He's a handsome man...I just don't know what I'm going to do with these pictures other than smile and laugh. :-)


I love his face. You can tell he's having a good time!



One of my favorites. See! Such a cute little family.








LOVE my boys!!



<3














Even his scowl is cute.



For the most part...The picture taking went great. We got a lot of cute shots to use in up-dating my picture wall AND for Christmas cards!! There were a few melt down moments...This is my favorite one captured on camera..

Aint he precious? This one's a must for the wall :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment