Wednesday, April 17, 2013

20 random facts

This list of 30 posts about 30 different things in 30 days seems to be going around. I stole it from my sister-in-law Kristen and I thought it'd be interesting to have 30 random posts instead of posts about my life or whatever. The original idea seems to be floating from here so if you wanna check out the entire list there's the link and the lady who started it all I guess. The first topic is 20 random facts about yourself. This was fun to write and well...might disturb some people but here we go!

1/30: 20 Random Facts About Yourself

1.      I can touch my tongue to my nose. As I get older I realize this isn’t as big of a novelty as it was when I was younger…But no one in my family can do it, so it’s still deemed brag-able. 
 
That's attractive.
2.      I broke my arm in 5th grade playing soccer. I reached down to get the ball and someone stepped on my for-arm…WHY I was reaching for the ball when you’re suppose to kick it is beyond me.

3.      Every time I get in the car before I can leave I have to push all the window buttons up and hit the lock button at least 2 times. I guess it’s my tinge of OCD.

4.      I HATE shaving my legs. If it’s pant wearing weather I can go 2 weeks…3 weeks…a month without shaving and I’m fine with it.

5.      In college I went on a 15 mile hike and within the first half mile I fell and sprained my ankle BAD, I still walked the other 14 miles. Hard core right?
 
The next day.
6.      When I put shoes or socks on I always have to put the right one on first. ALWAYS.

7.      I eat ketchup with my steak.

8.      I LOVE Del Taco. I could eat there every day and never get sick of it. Whenever my husband and talk about getting take out he now says, “Two half pound bean cheese burritos no sauce.” He knows all too well. 
 
Those poor states, they are missin' out.
9.      I have always dreamed of writing a bestselling book. I think it’d be awesome to have my name and face on the cover of a book; the money that comes along wouldn’t be bad either.

10.  I wear false lashes. I like the way it makes my eyes look bigger and my lashes fuller. 



11.  When I was a kid I got in a bike accident and chipped one of my front teeth half off. Since then it’s broken off once and had to be repaired. I’m constantly worried it’s going to break off again and I run my tongue over that tooth constantly through out the day.

12.  If my husband is not home whenever I hear an ambulance I think they’re going to get my him. Sometimes I even text him to make sure he’s okay.

13.  When I get nervous, tense, or bored I bite at the skin around my nails.

14.  I have never read Pride and Prejudice. That’s gotta be some abominable sin right?

15.  I want a boob job. When I’m done having kids I want to get one. Really I want a full blown mastectomy; I just want everything gutted out. Breast cancer runs in my family, and I don’t want something as stupid as breast tissue to take me away from them too early. 



16.  I wore glasses from 1st to 9th grade; at which time I got contacts. I wore them for a year and decided they annoyed me and were too much work. I quit wearing them and could see just fine. Weird.

17.  My favorite movie is P.S. I Love You. I could watch it EVERY day and never get sick of it. It still makes me cry. 

18.  I’d rather text than communicate any other way. It’s bad…My husband said I had over 5,000 text messages in a month once. 

Exactly!


19.  I’m a t-shirt junkie. I like to buy a t-shirt at any attraction, monument, or park I’ve been to.

20.  I’m NOT a morning person. I can easily stay up till 11 or midnight and not be tired. And anything before 8 is too early for me. 

 

3 comments:

  1. NO way on the eyelashes. You are so going to have to teach me how! I hate my short eyelashes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started wearing them in January...I got so sick of my sparce/short eyelashes. It's so much easier in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've really enjoyed learning more about you through these "30 things" posts. I looked at the list of all 30 days and it sounds fun. I want to try it...if I could just get myself to stop reading and commenting on blogs and actually start writing on my own.

    ReplyDelete