Monday, April 15, 2013

Monkey business and change

So...I'm not one for change when it comes to me or anything hugely drastic, but I DO like to change my scenery and minimal things. For example...I like to change my decorations or the arrangement of my living room from time to time. I also LOVE to change my wardrobe which in turn means shopping. It seems like I'm constantly thinking of ways things can be changed or made better around me. Monkey business is the recent addition.

My mom (shout out hey mom!) found some cute cute monkey re-usable stickers that she thought would look cute in bebe's bathroom; since it's monkey themed and all. So today I spent some time putting them up. I think it almost completes his bathroom! Like I said...I feel like my work is never done with projects ha.

I realize the monkeys on the curtain and wall aren't the same...And I'm okay with that.




I think he's my favorite. Just a little friend to keep you company while you do your business.

There were random bananas and I wasn't sure what to do with them...So I put them on the mirror.

Cute. Right!?

Something else that needs change is wild beast growing on my son's vanity. When we moved to AZ my mom bought us a plant as a "welcome to your new home" gift. That plant almost didn't make it when we moved to Phoenix. But with lots of water, warmth, and TONS of light (bebe's bathroom gets the most light in the house) this thing...well...you'll see...

I guess it works right? I mean jungle theme...Kind of over-grown and wild...

I have also decided it's official my son is gonna be a man's man; which my husband always worries about, he doesn't want some sissy la-la. Not only does he like getting dirty and like girls but...

He likes...toilets? And...guys like toilets right? Or at least they like spending a lot of time on them...

LOOK! He's even practicing how to sit ON a toilet :) Maybe this will become habit soon? Mommy only wishes..


Have a great week ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment