Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Apartment tour

So as I promised I DID do an apartment tour! I'm not the best with the camera and I'm kind of awkward but at least you get to see where we live! I sure like living here and if it weren't so daaaang hot it'd be perfect. Enjoy!



And as you can see I'm SO awesome that I hit the button to turn off the recording before I was even done. What I was gonna say is if anyone has any recommendations for ways I could decorate or ways I could improve my blog I would LOVE to hear from you! I really want to try and make this more than just a boring hum drum blog about my every day life.

3 comments:

  1. Very fun. Robby is walking like a beast! And yes, I would like to see your patio closet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I'm glad you did that. Recommendations? Target has some great blackout curtains for like 13.00 I think. We used them in our room and they did a great job. Other than that it's looking good. I get the feeling that Robby loves his room. And the cage doesn't look so bad. I say good job! Loved seeing Robby walking around the apt like it's nobody's business. Ha! so fun! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete