Monday, April 22, 2013

5/30: Happiness

5/30: What Are The Five Things That Make You Most Happy Right Now?

1. My religion. Without it I'd be not who I am today. It molds and constructs me every day into a better person and a happier person. I can't imagine what kind of turmoil and chaos I'd be living without it. And I have to believe that without this structure, security, and knowledge I have I'd be a miserable heap of nothingness. 

2. My family. All who fall under this category make me a happier person today. I love them all and can't imagine my life without them. But more-so the two components of this word that truly make my world spin and continually place a smile upon my face. My two main men. They brighten my life and make us a family. I'd give my own life for either of them. 


3. My wee man. Yes, he takes up a whole number on the consistency which makes me happy. He is my world. Without him I don't think happiness could even exist in my life. Not a day goes by that he doesn't make me happy and smile. 



4. Music. Whenever I'm feeling un-motivated, down, or just feeling out of it I can always put music on and instantly feel better. There is just something about your favorite tunes and how much they can lift your spirits. I LOVE putting music on and just simply singing along. It helps me feel better and it makes this not so pleasant world at times seem just a little better. 

5. Trips. Whether for the day, the week, or just a few hours I love going places. I love being out and enjoying the scenery. And you'd guess it...those trips always include my two main men. Whether it's to the mall, a park, across the states I love going places with them. I love the excitement and anticipation that comes with planning, preparing, and going some place.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment