Wednesday, April 24, 2013

7/30: Dream Job



7/30: What is your dream job, and why?

Obviously I can’t pick just ONE thing that would be my dream job. If you’re confused where all of this is coming from tune in from here to find out what all this is about. I hope this gal appreciates all the publicity I give her.

1.       A writer. I love to write and I did kind of get my degree in professional writing. I would love to write and sell books. I’m working on a book as we speak, but whether or not it will ever get done is another story. Actually I have 3-4 ideas but I just don’t know if I posses enough creativity and fire to actually write enough to consist of a book; we’re talking 200 pages or more to make it ya know, rather impressive and what not.

2.       An ultrasound tech. Seriously? What is more awesome than getting to look at cute in utero babies? And watching parents light up when they see their wee ones? I know sometimes there are downers to this job, like presenting bad news, but ever since I was pregnant I just thought it was so interesting and awesome. I’ve even thought of going back to school to be certified as one.

3.       An English teacher. You should have guessed that one was coming right? I mean…I majored in an English degree for crying out loud! I would have done my degree in English education, but that required 12 credits of a foreign language. Umm I don’t think so. I would love to be a High School English teacher and just talk about and teach English all day.


Next post: Video tour of our new place (finally!)

No comments:

Post a Comment